切换城市

首页
讲师查询 课程超市 免费比价 内训众包
谭燕飞

谭燕飞 暂无评分

人力资源 培训管理

讲师官网:http://tanyf.sougen.cn/

付费查询讲师联系方式(无需注册 扫码即可)
仅需5.00元查询讲师或助教联系方式,仅限聘请讲师授课

立即购买

谭燕飞二维码
扫一扫讲师移动官网
任意分享朋友圈

礼宾部英语常用句子

发布日期:2015-08-10浏览:2173

May I help you sir? 我可以帮你吗,先生?
How many pieces of your luggage sir? 你有多少件行李,先生?
Are these your luggage? 这些是您的行李吗?
Is this everything, sir? 这是全部东西吗,先生?
Let me help you with your luggage. 让我来帮您拿吧。
I will take care of your luggage. 我会照看您的行李的。
Just moment please, sir. I'll bring them to you rightaway. 等一会儿,先生。我马上送来。
The bellman will show you to your room, sir. 先生,行李生会送您到房间的。
Here is your room key. 给您房间钥匙。
You may leave your luggage in the Concierge. 您可以把行李放在礼宾部。
Would you like to leave your luggage here? 您要寄存行李吗?
Don’t worry, your luggage will be sent up at once. 别担心,您的行李很快就会送上去的。
May I know your room number? 您能告诉我您的房间号吗?
May I have a look at your room card? 我可以看一下您的房卡吗?
Do you mind if I put your luggage here? 我把您的行李放在这里好吗?
Please sign your name here. 请您在这里签名。
Would you like me to call a taxi for you? 你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?
About 60 minutes by taxi from here to Airport. 从这里到机场大概需要 60 分钟。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起让你久等了。
Would you tell me your phone number? 您能告诉我您的电话号码吗?
After you, please./ You first, please. 你先请。
This way, please 这边请。
Is there anything else I can do for you? 您还有什么事要我做吗?
I’ll send the luggage up by another lift. 我乘另一部电梯把行李送上去。
Here we are, sir, room 1101 先生,1101 房到了。
一.对客提问方式
1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用 May I ~
May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?
Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?
3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用 Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?
When would you like to visit Da Liang? 请问您想要何时参观大良?
When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?
4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用 Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?
二.招呼语
Good morning. (用于中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)
Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out? 早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to XXX Hotel. 中午好,先生,欢迎光临XXX酒店
Good evening, sir. May I help you? 晚上好,先生,请问我能为您服务吗?
三.回答
1.一般性的回答
I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir. 好的,先生。
2.请对方再等一会儿
Just a moment, please. 请稍等。
Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please? 请您稍候好吗?
3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时 拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can’t do that. 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。
4.道歉 如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay. 很抱歉延误了时间
I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake. 为这个错误我深致歉意。
5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答
You are welcome. 不客气。
Thank you, sir. 谢谢您,先生。
6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说
Here you are. 您要的东西在这里。
7.当客人准备离开时,可以说:
Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。
Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次见到您。
Thank you for staying with us. 谢谢光临。
8.当客人的英语难以理解时 面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说 Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。
Pardon? 对不起?(你能重复一遍吗?)
Pardon me? 对不起?(你能重复一遍吗?)
Sorry? 对不起?(你能重复一遍吗?)
Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗?

首家按效果付费的培训众包平台

0755-83802522

周一至周五 09:00-18:00